How Near is the End?
By Matt Adams
Some quick, easy and non-scientific math going into the final 6 games of the 2012 season:
- The White Sox are 2 full games behind the Tigers
- The longest Sox winning streak in 2012 for the White Sox is 9
- There are 6 games remaining
- The longest Tigers winning streak in 2012 is 6
- They are on a 4 game winning streak currently
- The Tigers have a road record of 34-41
- The Tigers last 6 games are on the road
- The White Sox have 3 home games and 3 road games (3 in Cleveland, 3 @ home vs. Rays)
- The White Sox are 9-4 against the Indians in 2012
- The White Sox are 3-1 against the Rays in 2012
It doesn’t look good, but it doesn’t look dead.