Carlos Rodón pitched an absolute gem, securing the second White Sox no-hitter in as many seasons. So you’re going to want this new shirt.
Carlos Rodón threw a near-immaculate game for the Chicago White Sox. Just one errant throw in the ninth – resulting in a hit batsman – kept him from perfect.
Instead, Rodón had to settle for just a no-hitter. For a player who just two years ago was undergoing extensive surgery, who a year ago posted an ERA of 8+, who in February was still a free agent, it was a sweet moment.
Which is why we think you’re going to love the latest design from our friends at BreakingT. Check it out below.
- Officially licensed product of the Major League Baseball Players Association.
- Tan and white print. Available in four styles.
- Adult T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended crewneck in vintage black. Unisex sizing with a snug fit. S-3XL
- Hoodie: Premium cotton/poly blended-fleece in black. Drawcord in natural. Front pouch pocket. Unisex sizing. S-3XL
- Youth T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended tee in black. Unisex sizing. S=6/7, M=8, L=10/12
- Women’s Dolman: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended scoop neck in black. Flowy fit. S-XL
- Designed by Colin Gauntlett.
- Screened in the USA.
BreakingT products are simply the best. Incredibly soft and well fitting (but please note they recommend that men size up and women size down when ordering), when you put one on you’re going to be comfortable all day long. Plus, they look amazing and other fans are going to be jealous of your awesome t-shirt.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.