The White Sox won two of three games against the Seattle Mariners, and on Sunday it was really good to see Hector Noesi pitch well in his start for the White Sox.
In the article on CSN Chicago it said of Sunday’s win:
“Noesi scattered five hits and two walks with five strikeouts, an impressive rebound effort after he walked seven and allowed five runs in five innings against the Angels last week. He stranded a runner in scoring position in the second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth innings …”
Tonight the White Sox travel to Boston to play the Red Sox where they look to gain their third consecutive win of the season. That should be fin, especially after Red Sox manager John Ferrell (and the player vote) left Chris Sale off the AL All-Star game roster, even though he has an 8-1 record and 2.16 ERA in 13 starts this season.
In other White Sox news
• Here is what the official White Sox site wrote about Abreu and Ramirez making the All-Star game.
• Sale won’t vote for himself to make the AL All-Star Game roster writes the Chicago Tribune.
• Abreu is still undecided on the HR Derby writes ESPN Chicago.
• Here is the AL ASG roster as posted by Call to the Pen.
• Da Windy City wrote about the series against the Mariners.
Tweet of the Day