Chicago White Sox Morning BP: Congrats to Hall of Famer Frank Thomas
Jul 26, 2014; Cooperstown, NY, USA; Hall of Fame Inductee Frank Thomas arrives with his wife and son at National Baseball Hall of Fame. Mandatory Credit: Gregory J. Fisher-USA TODAY Sports
The greatest Chicago White Sox player of all-time will be officially enshrined into the Professional Baseball Hall of Fame today, with “The Big Hurt,” Frank Thomas being honored at Cooperstown.
Being a fan of Thomas since I was a young kid it is very fun to see my “baseball hero” be included as one of the greatest players to ever play the game, even though as White Sox fans we already knew that.
Today is a great day to be a White Sox fan, and a fan of “The Big Hurt.” I hope everyone is able to watch his speech and cheer him on either live or in front of a TV (or computer screen) and just enjoy the best baseball moment Thomas will have.
Congratulations to Frank Thomas and all the other Hall of Famers being honored today.
More from White Sox News
- The Chicago White Sox might have had a season ending loss
- The Chicago White Sox are expecting Tim Anderson back soon
- Miguel Cairo’s words spark life into the Chicago White Sox
- Dylan Cease should be the favorite for the AL Cy Young Award
- Ozzie Guillen speaks the whole truth about Tony La Russa
In other White Sox news:
• Chris Sale “shut down the Twins,” writes the Chicago Sun-Times.
• White Sox manager Robin Ventura talks about Sale’s outing against the Twins in this video by the Chicago Tribune.
• ESPN Chicago writes about Frank Thomas and him saying of the Hall of Fame: “This is big-time stuff.”
• Former White Sox manager Tony LaRussa talks about times with the White Sox in the CSN Chicago article.
• Call to the Pen wrote about Frank Thomas and the Hall of Fame.