Feb 15, 2014; Glendale, AZ, USA; Chicago White Sox players run on the field during spring training at Camelback Ranch. Mandatory Credit: Rick Scuteri-USA TODAY Sports
No matter what ESPN or any of the other experts think about the 2015 Chicago White Sox, I’m believing what General Manager Rick Hahn is is saying about the White Sox, who are just nine days away until pitchers and catchers report to spring training.
What is Hahn saying about the White Sox?
The GM of the White Sox said in an article on WhiteSox.com, as quoted from the MLB Network:
"“We knocked things off the list in fairly rapid succession … And we are fairly pleased where we sit right now.”"
Basically the gist of the article is … the White Sox will compete in the AL Central in 2015.
I agree with the GM, even though one ESPN “baseball expert” had the White Sox at 75 wins for the upcoming season, only two wins better than last year. That’s not going to happen.
In fact, here are my thoughts on that expert’s prediction in an article we posted Tuesday on Southside Showdown.
I guess all of us though will have to wait and see what happens, but my prediction is success and a winning record for the Good Guys in ’15.
More from White Sox News
- Dylan Cease should be the favorite for the AL Cy Young Award
- Ozzie Guillen speaks the whole truth about Tony La Russa
- New White Sox comments about the manager situation are baffling
- White Sox elimination number for AL Central entering Tuesday
- This former star would be a great Tony La Russa replacement
In AL Central news from around FanSided:
• Puckett’s Pond wrote about the centerfield position for the Minnesota Twins.
• Wahoo’s on First asked if the Cleveland Indians can contend for the AL Central championship.
• Kings of Kauffman wrote about new ways to reload for the Kansas City Royals.
In White Sox news:
• Here is the White Sox spring training broadcast schedule, provided by CBS Chicago.
Tweet of the Day: