2. Corey Kluber (Cleveland Indians)
Sep 21, 2014; Minneapolis, MN, USA; Cleveland Indians starting pitcher Corey Kluber (28) pitches in the eighth inning against the Minnesota Twins at Target Field. The Cleveland Indians win 7-2. Mandatory Credit: Brad Rempel-USA TODAY Sports
More from White Sox News
- The Chicago White Sox might have had a season ending loss
- The Chicago White Sox are expecting Tim Anderson back soon
- Miguel Cairo’s words spark life into the Chicago White Sox
- Dylan Cease should be the favorite for the AL Cy Young Award
- Ozzie Guillen speaks the whole truth about Tony La Russa
Quality Starts: 26
Kluber is the reigning Cy Young award winner, but he comes in at No. 2 on this list. He had a great year in 2014, but he’s only been a starter for a one full year. The lack of experience is the only thing holding him back from being No. 1.
In 2015, I expect some regression. The ERA will probably rise slightly and I expect the K rate of Kluber to remain stable. He threw a lot of innings last year, and I’d expect that the Indians may want to bring that down just a bit in order to protect him and themselves.
Next: No. 1 is on the Southside