Chicago White Sox vs. Baltimore Orioles: Series Preview
4 of 4
Apr 11, 2015; Chicago, IL, USA; Chicago White Sox relief pitcher David Robertson (30) delivers a pitch during the ninth inning against the Minnesota Twins at U.S Cellular Field. The White Sox won 5-4. Mandatory Credit: Kamil Krzaczynski-USA TODAY Sports
News and Notes
- Lead MLB in runs with 104 scored.
- Third in MLB in team batting average at .284.
- In his past three starts against the White Sox Jimenez is sporting a 1-2 record with a 5.45 ERA.
- Alejandro De Aza loves hitting against Noesi as he is 5-for-8 with three RBIs.
- Over the past week Chris Davis is hitting .304 with two home runs as he attempts to regain his 2013 form.
- Closer Zach Britton blew his first save of the year on Saturday.
Chicago White Sox
- The White Sox have only played AL Central teams for the first 17 games of the season.
- This marks the only time Chicago will travel to Baltimore for the regular season.
- Chris Sale has not fared well against Baltimore over the past three years posting a 5.06 ERA and a 0-2 record.
- David Robertson in two innings of work Sunday struck out five batters.
- Rodon made his first professional appearance last week in relief but did not make any appearances in the past three games.
- The Sox will be looking to get back to .500 for the first time this season.
Next: Gordon Beckham: How good can '15 be?