White Sox Outright Five Players to Triple-A Charlotte
1 of 6
The White Sox outrighted five players Wednesday. Four of them elected free agency while one decided to stick with the team.
The Chicago White Sox have begun their offseason. And the roster moves have started. Their first order of business; outrighting five players to Triple-A Charlotte. The moves dropped their 40-man roster to 33. Four of the five players elected free agency.
More from White Sox News
- The Chicago White Sox might have had a season ending loss
- The Chicago White Sox are expecting Tim Anderson back soon
- Miguel Cairo’s words spark life into the Chicago White Sox
- Dylan Cease should be the favorite for the AL Cy Young Award
- Ozzie Guillen speaks the whole truth about Tony La Russa
It will be interesting to see how Rick Hahn approaches this offseason as there is still work to be done. He has some work to do in the bullpen and there are some question marks in the rotation with Carlos Rodon going down.
These moves weren’t really surprising. In my opinion none of these guys played a huge role for the team nor could I see them really sticking.
Check out the slides to see which players the White Sox have moved on from.