The White Sox added five prospects to their 40-man roster. This will protect those players from being Rule 5 Draft selections. The Rule 5 Draft is Dec. 14.
The Chicago White Sox filled their 40-man roster by adding five more prospects to it. This means all five players won’t be eligible to be selected as a Rule 5 Draft pick. The Rule 5 Draft is on Dec. 14 during the Winter Meetings. Teams had until 7 PM CST on Monday to add players to their rosters.
More from White Sox News
- The Chicago White Sox might have had a season ending loss
- The Chicago White Sox are expecting Tim Anderson back soon
- Miguel Cairo’s words spark life into the Chicago White Sox
- Dylan Cease should be the favorite for the AL Cy Young Award
- Ozzie Guillen speaks the whole truth about Tony La Russa
Beck pitched out of the bullpen this season to the tune of 64 2/3 innings. However, he struggled posting a 6.40 ERA. Danish on the other hand was once thought of as a top prospect in the White Sox system. However, he struggled when he got to the higher levels of the minors. He threw in just 6 2/3 innings in the majors the past two seasons.
Check out who the White Sox added to their 40-man roster. Are you surprised by any of their additions? You can also check out the White Sox Top 30 Prospects.